Grapple Bucket FPRI
Grapple Bucket FPRI model complete by two independent grip actioned by two hydraulic cylinders. The wide opening allows you to grab a large amount of material holding it in safe and secure way thanks to a blocking valve installed as standard.
The lower bucket avoid the smaller material from falling to the ground during transport. These features make FPRI the ideal tool for the collecting and transport various types of materials on construction and industrial sites, in waste treatment plants, ecological stations and in composting plants. Each model is provided by standard with holes on the bucket profile for side panels installation so to increase the bucket capacity.
A complete range different in width allows you to combine FPRI with each model of Skid-Steer Loaders, on Articulated Wheel Loaders, Backhoe Loaders and Telehandlers of small / medium size.
- Double hydraulic grip for greater grabbing power
- Blocking valve for a safe and secure hold
- Wide opening to grab a large amounts of material
- Lower bucket avoiding the smaller material falling down
- Set up for bolted sides to increase the bucket capacity (option)